Génolevures Data Sets
The data sets are computed on species annotated by Génolevures and other species. They establish relationships between elements across species or inside species. The information presented in these datasets is also distributed and included into the Génolevures pages (genetic element, family, genome browser).
- Protein Families: computation of Protein families.
- Synteny: synteny conservation.
- Tandem Repeats: computation of genes repeated in tandems.
- Fusions: computation of gene fusion/fission events.
- Paralogs in protoploids: Studies on paralogs in five Saccharomycetaceae species which diverged from the S. cerevisiae lineage prior to its genome duplication, i. e. Kluyveromyces (Lachancea) thermotolerans, Saccharomyces (Lachancea) kluyveri, Zygosaccharomyces rouxii, Klyveromyces lactis and Ashbya (Eremothecium) gossypii.
Partner Data Sets
The data sets are computed on species annotated by Génolevures. They provide information abouts features of genes or proteins. These data sets are accessible through external links.
- Génosplicing: information about the spliceosomal introns of hemiascomycetous yeasts. The study lists spliceosomal introns predicted by the Génolevures consortium and tries to define the splicing pattern of each sequenced species with as much information as possible.
- YETI: Yeast Transport Information. Phylogenetic classification of transporters and other membrane proteins.